Intracom Group

  • Intracom News
  • by Admin
  • 23 August, 2018

“Sharks” discuss charm, faith and age to start a business

Appearing in the “Meet the sharks” program on August 21, “sharks” in Shark Tank Vietnam have brought useful advice for those who are dreaming of starting a business.

5 “Fishing” exchanges in the “Meet the Sharks” program on August 21. Photo: TV Hub.

Where to start from?
Discussing about entrepreneurship, Mr. Nguyen Xuan Phu – Chairman of Sunhouse Group said: “Instinct accounts for 95% of the decision, the remaining 5% is an effort to seize the opportunity.”

The “pan king” said that, with the same farming environment, his two children had completely different personalities. He believes every human being has a certain instinct. And with the mind when you want to start a business, the entrepreneurs themselves have to research, discover themselves and compare with those around them.

As a person who believes in the laws of nature, he said: “I have found that each person’s life is arranged by an invisible hand. I got fired from Ford, I had to start a business. Speaking of dismissal is a bit outrageous, but I almost have no choice but to quit. Back then I worked at a salary of US $ 500-700, very safe and guilt had to change and there was no motivation to change. If I don’t have to quit my job, I might not have become the person of today. That is the predestined moment that created. “

Talking about the initiative of the entrepreneur himself, Mr. Nguyen Thanh Viet, Chairman of the Board and General Director of Infrastructure and Transport Construction Investment Joint Stock Company (Intracom) affirmed: “Keeping the word is good First number “. He thinks that many people forget their meaning. Once losing credibility with an investor, the entrepreneur will lose that investor’s ecosystem.

Vietnamese entrepreneurs recommend that young startups need to take advantage of themselves as a stepping stone and should start with a moderate scale, avoiding the psychology of thinking they are “Phu Dong Thien Vuong”.

Age to start a business with the highest probability of success
Mr. Nguyen Thanh Viet said: “We often like to be a prime minister without being a soldier.” But according to him, before starting a business, we should let ourselves roll and bruise, until we are fully injured, then master. Young people should follow the seniors and seniors, starting with capital contribution and working with qualified people, this is a common opinion of all investors when talking about starting a business. Thai Van Linh, executive director of Vinacapital Investment Fund, said: “Young people should have experience before starting a startup.”

Besides, Mr. Dzung Nguyen, Director of CyberAgent Vietnam Investment Fund said that for technology sector alone, the best age to start a business is 24-28. Looking back at the tech stars like Tiki or Foody, most of the founders are generations of 8x performing a dream of starting a business at this age.

Mr. Viet said a full sentence meaning: “The most suitable age to start a business is 18 – 81”. Mr. Phu added that it is true that starting a business is not limited by age, but basically when it comes to fate. According to him, in the field of technology, start-ups start best from 24-28 years old, while in the traditional industries are between 28 and 35 years old. This is a period of relatively full convergence opportunity to become public. However, the denominator for success is different because each person is completely different.

With the same opinion, Mr. Pham Thanh Hung, Vice Chairman of CEN Group, said that there is no answer to the age of starting a business is reasonable. But if you give advice on the best time to start a successful business with the highest probability of being over the age of 30 years. According to him, this is the age with a certain experience plus the youth and passion to overcome all difficulties.

According to Wisdom / Economics & Consumption

  • Tags: