The congress discusses and approves the summary report on Intracom Trade Union’s activities for the term 2012-2017 and sets out the directions and tasks for the term 2018 – 2023.
The congress elects 5 comrades holding positions in the Executive Committee of Intracom Trade Union for the term 2018 – 2023 including:
1. Comrade Bui Thi Thoa – Deputy General Director of Infrastructure Investment and Transportation Construction Joint Stock Company.
2. Comrade Nguyen Thi Lan Huong – In charge of General Material Department of Intracom Infrastructure Investment Joint Stock Company.
3. Comrade Dinh Xuan Trong Hieu – In charge of Human Resources – Office ofInfrastructure Investment and Transportation Construction Joint Stock Company.
4. Comrade Phan Thi Hai – Vice-head of General Material Department of Intracom Infrastructure Investment Joint Stock Company.
5. Comrade Nguyen Ha An – Specialist of Human Resources of Oriental Medical Complex Co., Ltd.
In the solemn atmosphere of the Congress, 100% of Trade Union members vote to approve the Resolution of the Congress with the determination to jointly strive to promote business production to help the company further develop. In the process, the Executive Committee of Intracom Trade Union of the new term will always accompany the staff and employees in protecting their legitimate rights and interests and taking care of their spiritual life to help them feel secure to carry out production.
Here are some photos at the Congress:
Ms. Bui Thi Thoa on behalf of the Presidium presents, “Review report of Executive Committee of Intracom Trade Union for the term of 2018 – 2023”
Mr. Phan Thanh Chung – Deputy Secretary of Party Committee, Member of the Members’ Council, Chairman of the Corporation’s Trade Union
Mr. Nguyen Thanh Viet – Chairman of the BOD, General Director of the Company gives a speech to direct the Congress and motivate the spirit of the Company’s staff and employees.
The Election Board leads the Congress to vote for the new members of the Executive Committee of the Trade Union.
The new Executive Committee of the Trade Union for the term of 2018-2023 is introduced
The Congress Secretary presented the draft Congress Resolution